We have had a lot of fun the past two Fridays. Last Friday was Sandra's birthday. Her and Brandon decided that they wanted to go to Lagoon for the day and asked if I could watch Patton. Makenna and Patton had the best time ever. We took them to the park and played and got them chicken nuggets to eat. We came home and David went riding and I told the kids that if they took a nap that they could go swimming. I put them in the room and let the giggles begin. They thought that they were being so sly. It was fun to watch them and see what they thought that they were getting away with. Patton stayed the night. He is a very early riser. I don't know how Sandra does it. Any ways we had a great time. Patton will have to stay again soon.
Today we went to dinner and then took Makenna out to the airport to watch the "hairplanes" land. She loved it. She has been obsessed with airplanes and helicopter for a while now. Every time we see one she points it out. She was so excited every time she could see one out in the horizon. After the airport we drove out to Tooele. We drove by our old house. It was a surreal experience. I am glad that we don't live out there anymore. We stopped to get Makenna some ice cream and ran into our old Bishop and his wife. The was an awkward situation. (there is a story there) we were very pleasant though I am grateful that we handle it in a good matter. It did throw a wreck in our evening but we managed to end it with a bang. The local baseball team had as Makenna would say "smoked" after their game. So, we enjoyed a nice fireworks show. It was a great ending to a great day.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Fun Fridays
Posted by Rena at 12:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 What'd ya think?:
Post a Comment