Funny story. We were in bed last night and David heard someone in the bathroom. So, he got the flashlight to go check out who it was. (My in-laws are out of town so no one should be in there.) It was Makenna. It never even occurred to him that she might be using the bathroom in the middle of the night. She always wakes one of us up to help her. Where was I through all the drama? Fast asleep in bed. Never even heard her. Very unusual for me. I am glad that she is trying to go by herself. I do love my sleep. I am glad that my big strong hero was going to protect us.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 What'd ya think?:
I love it when they finally figure it out that they can go by themselves at night. Tiffany still mostly just cries until we come get her to take her, but once in a while, she'll go all by herself.
Post a Comment