BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Party

David had his work Christmas party last night. It was awesome. We had not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 General Authorities there. I know I get excited about the little things but I just can't help myself. The four were Henry B. Eyring, M. Russell Ballard, Russell M. Nelson, and the presiding Bishop Bishop Burton. President Eyring was wandering around before the party started by we didn't want to bother him and they all were excuse just before the party let out so we didn't get to shake hands or anything. Next year though we know where to sit for maximum exposer. We also were able to hear a performance by John Schmidt. It was wonderful. Makenna stayed the night at Grandma and Grandpa Seegmiller so David and I got a good nights rest on top of everything else. It was an amazing night and the best Christmas party I have ever been to. David sure does find the jobs with great perks.

0 What'd ya think?: