BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Mother's Day

We are officially changing Happy Mother's Day to Happy Birthday Mother's Day. (at least for this year) David tried so hard to get Makenna to say Happy Mother's Day but all she kept saying was Happy Birthday Mother's Day. She is a bit confused because it was Grandpa's birthday on Thursday and she had just got that under control and then we throw in Mother's Day too. Poor thing. Sometime she looks at me like "Will you please make up your mind on what you want me to say". Anyways, I had a great day and was spoiled with flowers, a picture frame, an amazing dinner and a Friday appointment to get my hair done. I love being a mother and it gets better and better as she gets older. She is such a precious gift and I am grateful to have her and the other children in my life. Oh yeah and there father isn't to bad to have around either. I am so grateful for forever.

4 What'd ya think?:

Donna said...

Hi Rena, thanks for inviting me, it'll be fun! Glad you had a wonderful "Birthday Mother's Day"!!

Diane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diane said...

Rena, I love your blog! I love the template that you have chosen! We are so excited to stay connected with you guys this way! We love you!

P.S. Sorry about messing up my first comment. I should learn to preview before I post. OOPS! ;)

Mike C said...

Great blog, this will be fun. We are doing good here. Hope things are great with you! Mike C