BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Travelling Word

We know word travels fast but for those of you who don't know. It is official. We will be moving back to Utah this Thursday. We had a moving sale today. We sold quite a bit of stuff. Things have really started to fall into place and all signs are pointing west. We are very sad to be leaving, but can hardly wait to start enjoying the journey. We are very grateful for all those who have been helping us prepare and to our Heavenly Father for sending each of them to us. So for those we will be seeing soon we can hardly wait and those we will be leaving behind we will cherish the memories and hope you will come and see us soon.

1 What'd ya think?:

The Wootens said...

I know this move is bitter sweet for you, but I know you will love being back in Utah. I will like coming to visit you there, too!