David and I got to go on a date. It was wonderful. We left Makenna with Gram and Gramp she is calling them that (at least for this week) She comes up with a new name for them every week it seems. We went over to the Cheesecake Factory for you guess it cheesecake. It was quite yummy. The atmosphere was a little to hectic for us though. We decided to go down to Temple Square to see what was going on. I hadn't been down there is a good 3 years. There are a lot of changes and a lot of big holes in the ground downtown. We had fun walking around the beautiful grounds making fun of the young couples there on dates and making googly eyes at each other. Mind you David and I use to do that when we were first dating. (first kiss, first official date, and engaged there). It was fun to think back about those times and remember what great times they were. We can't wait to take Makenna down there to smell all those flowers. She loves to smell the real ones and the fake ones. It was a great night and I am glad I got to spend it with my Sweetheart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 What'd ya think?:
Post a Comment