Makenna loves her Aunt Jami. We called to wish her a Happy Birthday today. Makenna got on the phone and started singing her own version of the song. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Day Aunt Jami, Happy Birthday to you , Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday 27, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you. The funny thing is Jami isn't 27. She looks like she could be though. Makenna likes to make stuff up. I wish I would of gotten that on tape. Jami and I were laughing so hard. It was the cutest thing. I love that she is so creative with her words. Anyways, we all love our Aunt Jami and glad that she was placed in our lives. We want her to know how grateful we are for her and all she does for us. We don't care how all she is. Besides she is like a fine wine (or should we say grape juice) she gets better with age. We love ya.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 What'd ya think?:
I loved how she sang happy birthday to me.It was precious. I am the lucky one having you all in my life!Love you!
Jami
Post a Comment