I got a phone call at midnight this morning (July 10). I thought it was David telling me he was on his way home. Instead it was my brother Daniel. You don't get much good news at 12:00 a.m., but this was the best kind of news. Sara had had the baby. Sooo Daniel broke the news that I was wrong and that the baby wasn't a girl but a boy. I am so excited. Daniel and Sara hadn't found out the sex of the baby so we all had to wait until B-Day. It was really exciting to hear how happy they all were and that everything was alright. We got an email with some pictures in the afternoon and a name for the new little guy. His name is Cayson L. Burcham and I am in love. He is a keeper. What a blessing to have this new little man in our lives. I can't wait to see him. They will be here in 3 weeks for the blessing. Daniel and Sara our going to be great parents. It will be fun watch all of them grow.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 What'd ya think?:
Post a Comment