BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Makenna

Makenna got a new wadding pool.
She loves to play in the water.
She also loves to dip the end of her ponytail in the water.
I am so grateful to have her in my life. Sometimes I wonder how I could have been so blessed with such a sweet spirit. We have been doing a lot the past couple of days. We have had two play dates. One with Nancy, Andrew and Josh and another with Leslie and Danielle. Makenna had great fun and so did I. Nancy introduce me to a blog that she had been read about a young mother who had recently lost a child. The blog is incredible and anyone who would like to have the link just let me know and I will pass it on. She encourages everyone to write the little things about there children no matter how small they seem. Here are a few things that I love about Makenna. I love to watch her run, to hear her sing, to tell me I love you, to play Webkinz and see the excitement in her face when she gets to Harvest, when she ask can I sits on your lap, the funny little sayings she comes up with, her beautiful eyes, hair, and smile, when we are at church and she wants to give me a hug a bug and goes to the end of the hallway and run with her arms wide open and all the love she has for me written all over her face, and especially when she comes up to you and grabs your face and gives you a big wet kiss. These are just a few things that I wanted to share with anyone who may read this. I love my little Kenna Boo.


2 What'd ya think?:

The Wootens said...

I bet the new wadding pool is much better than the blow up pool!!!No work(blue in the face)!
Looks like she had a lot of fun.So cute!

Patti said...

I would love to get the link for that blog, I can't even imagine losing any of my kids. The thought of it is heartbreaking.
Makenna is such a cutie! It looks like she really has a lot of fun in that pool.:)